CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, 16 February 2012

Equestrian Elegance

Hi lovelies!

     I love the look of equestrian clothing because it looks so sophisticated, conservative and put together, which is how I personally classify my style. Although I have never ridden a horse, I'm inspired by the fashion. A classic horse back riding outfit consists of a blazer, a button-up shirt, tight riding pants and riding boots. At an attempt to recreate the look, I took a more wearable and casual take on the outfit.

     Here are the photos:
 ^ looking at my fabulous boots
^ ruffled blouse
^ doesn't it look like I'm riding a horse? haha
^ sending my love ♥
Cardigan- Urban Outfitters; Blouse- H&M; Jeans- Levi; Belt- H&M; Boots- Steve Madden

Hugs and kisses, 
Suzy

P.S. I'm sorry that the photos aren't clear, I had to take these photos by myself with the 10 second timer option so I couldn't focus it. :(

23 comments:

Bernita N

classy! <3

Shantik

Super cute!
Wicked blog xxx

♥Would LOVE if you ENTERED OUR $200 STORE GIVEAWAY HERE "♥
***Drawn in only 3 days*** xxx

BLOG: shantikdesigns@blogspot.com
STORE: www.facebook.com/vintagejunkyard

martienn

amazing shoes <3
i like it ;]
lovely.
if u want follow me and writte comment ;*

RaindropsofSapphire

Those boots are gorgeous! I'm a blogger too, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime :) :)

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

Lucija

I think you have a great vision here on your blog. Keep up the good work, I'll be coming over!! xx

XO,
Lucija
WLL

.sabo skirt.

Cute outfit! It looks great with you!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

martienn

amazing shoes ;D
amazing pictures ;D
great post :)
if u want follow me and writte comment ;*

ohlala

really sweet and nice, loving this blog :)

http://ohlalaimloving.blogspot.com/

Chloe

Equestrian style is so Ralph Lauren. YOu have done a great job of achieving this look.

SOCIAL EMISSIONS

Unknown

Hehe cute photos - and love the boots! Very chic :)

Bridgid x
www.phoandchips.com

M

love this outfit! your blog is so cute!
http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

Britt+Whit

cute! i love the boots! well done on the self timer


love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

Ivory

Love these boots! A pair like this must go with everything! Must get some :)

Ivory x

Debbie

i too love the boots... i want some!

Audrey Leighton

Love these photos! So cute, and that blouse looks great on you!
xx

Be Frassy

beachybabeyxx

So cute!
I just found your blog and I love it!
Maybe you could check out mine???

Liset

Haha love the jumping picture!

Hanna

cute xx

burbery

nice shoes :)
wanna follow each other ?
xoxo

Tina

just stumbled across your blog! lovely outfit! love the action shot! :)

WWW.TINACIOUS.ME

Jenna Hughes

love the boots. don't you hate fighting with self timer?!

http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com

veronicamariana

pretty outfit
follow each other?

The Antashe Method

Really cute outfit. It has a great fit and looks super comfy.

Post a Comment